Author: Dr. Donald E. Wetmore
Don't Read This Article Now. You Can Do It Later
- Decreased sales, missed opportunities, diminished credibility and feeling of accomplishment, and a gnawing in the pit of your stomach can all be attributed to procrastination.
Publisher: The Small Business Journal
Author: Stephanie Denton
Don't Take it Back
- Delegate important work when taking a long vacation. When you return, don't take it back! Instead of returning to your routine tasks, figure out which tasks you perform that REALLY make a difference.
Author: Gary Lockwood
Five Books That Belong on Every Entrepreneur's Shelf
- Check out the business section of any large bookstore, and you're likely to be overwhelmed by the hundreds of books on entrepreneurship. Which should you choose? Here's a list of five that are essential for any businessperson.
Publisher: BusinessLINC Boston
Author: H Rettiq
Gain Serenity and Peace Within
- After you have established what it is you wish to achieve for the day, the week, your life; anything that hinders you in your pursuit you can live without. Don't stay back waiting for the world to come to you, as it won't! Here are 10 steps to help you gain peace and serenity within yourselves.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides
Author: Darren Roberts
Getting In Control
- In a world where "too much to do and too little time" is a common manta, there's a felt sense that everyone and everything has more control over our day than we do. Using the word "control" as an acronym, Eileen suggests ways in which we can begin to gain some relief from self-induced pressure.
Publisher: Eileen McDargh
Author: Eileen McDargh
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]