Building Social Marketing into Your Program
- First-time social marketers often feel overwhelmed by the rigorous market research processes they see in other large-scale programs.
Publisher: Pertinent Information Ltd. Author: Nedra Kline Weinreich
Choosing a Public Relations Firm
- Turning to an outside PR firm or contractor can be wise for small businesses, even if it costs more overall.
Publisher: BuyerZone.com Author: Mie-Yun Lee
Clone Your Best Customers
- Two businesses -- a women's clothing boutique and a mail-order operation -- recently consulted me about the same dilemma. Each had achieved satisfying sales through channels that didn't allow for further growth.
Publisher: Yudkin.com Author: Marcia Yudkin
Color Primer for Interactive Marketers
- Which colors look best on a Web site? How much color should be used? How will the color look on different monitors? Does the color match the site's theme?
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Dan Soine
Common Marketing Mistakes to Avoid
- Marketing is a key ingredient and it is important to be aware to the common mistakes usually made. How many of the following mistakes in marketing have you made?
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides Author: Jacqueline Edwards
Complaining Customers Are Good for Business
- Remember the Coca-Cola marketing disaster a few years ago? Their follow-up research revealed that only one unhappy customer in 50 takes time to complain. The other 49 just quietly switch brands.
Publisher: SOHO America Author: Bob Leduc