Marketing and Sales : E-Mail Marketing
Author: Thomas Granger
Future of Email Marketing: Special Briefing
- An in-depth look at the future of email marketing, projecting upcoming changes in the economics of email marketing, and outlining the critical strategies that will be required to handle them.
Getting the Word Out
- E-mail publishing works just as well for mom-and-pop shops as for giant corporations. For starters, sending out an e-mail message costs from half a cent to 20 cents, compared with 50 cents to 2 dollars for a piece of regular mail.
Publisher: PC Magazine
Author: Jesse Berst
How Jim Sterne Grows His Brand Name with a Fun Email Newsletter
- Seems like everybody on this planet is launching an email newsletter these days to promote themselves to marketers. With
so much competition in the in-box, how can you make your agency or consultancy newsletter stand out?
How to Stop Your Email Campaigns and Newsletters From Being Filtered Out
- Unfortunately, filters often stop legitimate marketing email, such as your broadcasts to opt-in lists, from getting
through. Want to make sure your permission-based email gets through? Click here for five copywriting tips and three technical tips to beat the filters.
Author: Anne Holland
How to Structure a Follow Up Series
- Smart marketers know that follow up autoresponders drive sales. But, many *don't* know how to write the e-mail messages they need in order to use these tools. Don't let that keep you from increased profits! This article details one whole follow up message, section-by-section.
Publisher: AWeber Communications
Author: Beka Ruse
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]
| Submit a Publication |
a Publication | What's New |
| Collection Policy
this site | Contact
ï¿½ 2003, BPubs.com.
All Rights Reserved.