What Tool to Choose?
- There are about a million types of tools for establishing the all-powerful opt-in email list, but breaking down the options into three price categories makes it easier to understand both the software benefits and what matches your budget.
Avoiding the Shadow of White-Collar Spam
- What is white-collar spam? It's that particularly insidious stuff that nice, professional people like us send out.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Nick Usborne
Basic Elements of Email Marketing
- Email have become an all-too-important component of marketing on the Internet. It is cheap. It is fast. And emails are everywhere. To ensure a successful email marketing campaign, here are six elements you need to consider.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides Author: Nach Maravilla
Build an Email Newsletter to Build Relationships
- So you think email marketing means sending advertisements to a list of email addresses? Blech! No wonder you're being left out in the cold. The power of email marketing lies in its ability to develop relationships. And one of the best ways to do this is the email newsletter.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Richard Hoy
Comparing newsletters and newspaper ads
- How to justify a marketing newsletter, when a company could buy ads in a regional newspaper instead.
Publisher: Managersguide.com Author: Robert F. Abbott
Does Your E-mail Pass the Blush Test?
- Marilynne Rudick and Leslie O’Flahavan share their tried-and-true e-mail tool to help you avoid sending messages you’ll wish you hadn’t sent.
Publisher: workz.com Author: E-Write
Don't Forget About Email
- Early use of email to market products left a legacy of "spam" and bad consumer feelings. But that was then. New advances in technology and targeting make email a vital part of any online marketing campaign. The key is to use email tastefully.
Publisher: AdsGuide.com Author: Michael Grebb