Marketing and Sales : Branding
Author: Jin K. Han
Brand Extensions Thrive in Supermarkets
- An increasing number of licensors are extending their brands into new product categories. These brand owners are finding that “brand extension licenses” can provide substantial marketing benefits and can generate significant, ongoing royalty revenue. As a result, brand extension licensing continues to grow in food and beverage products.
Author: Kirk Martensen
- Enlightened brands continue to experiment with interactivity. On the Web, we’ve moved from electronic, egocentric brochures to e-commerce overnight. But the exact formula or guidelines to its successful use continue to evade most. It’s really not that complicated.
Author: Craig R. Evans
Brand Marketing: Guinness
- How do you refresh a 243-year-old brand? By brewing a modern experience that combines the power of history with the allure of contemporary design. Guinness Storehouse, in Dublin, reimagines how a brand can perform for customers, employees, and the community.
Publisher: Fast Company
Author: Scott Kirsner
Branding Fiasco -- Better Be Who You Say You Are!
- Our experience as customers offers great instruction into the concept of branding. Come with me on a recent "experience" and you'll see what I mean.
Publisher: McDargh Communications
Author: Eileen McDargh, CSP, CPAE
Branding Gone Bad
- Advertising -- particularly online -- is powerful stuff. It's sort of like firearms and clay targets. Treat high-budget ad spending like you would a loaded gun. It can be great for hitting a target, but make sure you don't have it pointed at your foot.
Author: Tig Tillinghast
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]
| Submit a Publication |
a Publication | What's New |
| Collection Policy
this site | Contact
ï¿½ 2003, BPubs.com.
All Rights Reserved.