Author: Robert Mann and Ian Lomas
Extranets, Extranets, Read All About 'Em
- What intranets can do to improve internal communication, extranets can do for communication with suppliers and customers.
Author: Tad Leahy
Getting Outsourcing to Work in the Supply Chain
- Although outsourcing of the supply chain continues to grow, its success has been questioned. A few well-publicized lawsuits and many disappointed customers support this fact. Nonetheless, third party logistics (3PL) will become a dominant force in the future.
Author: Robert E. Sabath
Go for Growth! Supply Chain Management's Role in Growing Revenues
- Having wrung all they can out of downsizing and reengineering, CEOs today are demanding growth. Whether these executives fully recognize it or not, successful supply chain management can help achieve that growth.
Publisher: Supply Chain Management Review
Author: Robert E. Sabath and David G. Frentzel
Go Your Own Way
- In the race to embrace online trading exchanges and the like, companies could be inflicting irreparable damage on their supply chains. For one thing, many suppliers just aren't up to speed. Here's how Bass Brewers, BMW, and others avoided the pitfalls and perils.
Author: Janet Kersnar
How EDS Got Its Groove Back
- Before Dick Brown took the reins at EDS, people wrote the company off as slow, stodgy, even uncool. By focusing on the soft stuff -- the company's culture -- he's turned EDS into the leading example of an old-economy company that gets it.
Publisher: Fast Company
Author: Bill Breen
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]