A Closer Look
- Giving customer emails the same analytic scrutiny you give transactions could be a valuable competitive advantage.
Publisher: IntelligentEnterprise.com Author: Dan Sullivan
A New Look at Hi-Tech Hi-Touch CRM: Turning Complaints into Loyalty
- After the dust of the hi-tech advances in CRM has settled, those still standing will be the masters of hi-tech and hi-touch. This article covers the basics of using hi-touch to turn upset customers into loyal promoters.
Publisher: Institute of Applied Knowledge Author: Paul Drayton
Barriers to Entry
- A WSG survey uncovers the primary roadblocks companies face when implementing CRM.
Publisher: CRM Magazine Author: Ginger Conlon
Beyond Personalization 101
- Successful personalized customer service goes beyond merely attaching a customer's name to e-mail correspondence and requires e-commerce companies to also offer services such as real-time communications and collaborative filtering.
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Karen Howard
Building a Customer-centric Company
- Plenty of mournful (as well as gloating) words have been spoken over the remains of entrepreneurs, investors, and employees caught in the dot-com landslide. Now, taking a closer look at the rubble, we spy another badly damaged figure: the customer.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: James Lardner
Building a World-Class Customer Process
- Controllers are in a perfect position to help their organizations achieve maximum financial benefits throughout the customer cycle — and be perceived as valuable business partners.
Publisher: Businessfinancemag.com Author: Ivy McLemore
Building an E-Business CRM Strategy
- The great differentiator in e-commerce is delivering customer value. Doing so requires linking key front-end CRM applications with critical back-end components.
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Gary Freeman