Management Science : Business Process Reengineering
- Companies are retooling their IT organizations to tackle an explosion of ebusiness opportunities.
Author: Scott Leibs
The Fad That Forgot People
- Reengineering didn't start out as a code word for mindless bloodshed. It wasn't supposed to be the last gasp of Industrial Age management. I know because I was there from the beginning. I was one of the 'creators.'
Publisher: Fast Company Author: Thomas H. Davenport
The Hocus-Pocus of Reengineering
- Naturally, reengineering is too good to be new. A contemporary repackaging of tried-and-true industrial engineering methods, this cure now is being administered in large doses to business enterprises that to survive must instantly show improved profits.
Publisher: Strassmann, Inc. Author: Paul A. Strassmann
Twenty Key Elements of a Product Realization Process
- The findings discussed here are clearly usable by anyone involved in product realization whose role includes the particular activity being discussed.
Publisher: BPR Online Learning Center Author: Donovan G. Evans, Hugh R. MacKenzie, Christian Przirembel
What's the Problem
- Helps the reader understand how to break down a business problem into its true component parts so that they can be directly addressed.
Publisher: Graziadio Business Report Author: Stewart Fliege