10 Things to Look for in a Commerce Services Partner
- There are many aspects to selecting a partner to fulfill your e-commerce transaction needs. This list of 10 questions is aimed at helping you determine what to keep in mind based on your businessís needs.
Publisher: Digitrends.net††† Author: Debra Kuhns†††
3 Mistakes to Avoid While Choosing a Web Host
- Choosing a web host is the crucial first step you'll take toward having your own online business. However, many new entrepreneurs falter in the process of choosing a host. Here are the three mistakes you need to avoid.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides††† Author: Candice Pardue†††
A Database is a Powerful Business Tool
- In business, success requires "information". Either you have it, or you don't. If you have the right information, you can make informed decisions. If you just have information (and cannot determine its accuracy or relevance), then your decisions are no better than the answers you get from flipping a coin.
Publisher: Ishtot, Inc.††† Author: Paul Carney†††
A Macromedia Dreamweaver Tutorial
- Macromedia Dreamweaver is a powerful WYSIWYG site building tool, one just as respected for what it does do as what it doesn't.
Publisher: Intranet Design Magazine††† Author: Troy Dreier†††
A Practical Framework for Website Analysis
- Is your online store not performing? Is your web traffic decreasing? Is your site buried deep within the search engines? Discover a practical approach to analyzing your web site and improving its performance.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides††† Author: Ian Smith†††
Accepting Credit Cards: Getting a Merchant Account
- This article explains how a credit card merchant account works, with a few hints on creating good order forms and choosing a payment processing system.
Publisher: Web Developers Virtual Library††† Author: Charlie Morris†††
Ad Banner Design
- Cramming all that ad info into the size of a banner can be a tight squeeze. Doug shows you some tricks to make it work.
Publisher: Webmonkey.com††† Author: Douglas Bowman†††
Buying Professional Web Development Services
- It might be time to hire a professional to build you a better system. Richard starts a new series for small businesses that tells you how you should go about buying professional web development services.
Publisher: ClickZ.com††† Author: Richard Hoy†††
Can't Live Without It Software
- If you've been designing sites for any length of time at all, you've probably compiled a list of software you can't live without.
Publisher: Promotingyoursite.com††† Author: Jennifer Johnson†††