Internet and E-Commerce : Transactions and Security
Accepting Credit Cards on the Internet: A Basic Guide
- On the Internet, merchants use payment application software to accept and process credit cards on their Web sites versus the retail model where merchants use the familiar swipe terminals.
Author: Jason Klemow
America's Top Cybercop
- Jodie Bernstein patrols the Web for the Federal Trade Commission, looking for swindlers and snake-oil salesmen. At 74, she's part John Wayne, part Jessica Tandy -- and all business.
Publisher: Fast Company Author: Daniel H. Pink
Awareness and challenges of Internet security
- With virus plagues and cyber terrorist attacks on the increase, what steps do you need to take to safeguard your systems?
Publisher: ManagementFirst.com Author: Steve Hawkins, David C. Yen, and David C. Chou
Checkout, Clean and Simple
- Getting your customers to move from shopping cart to purchase requires streamlining the process and making it simple to grab and keep customers.
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Kelly Mooney
Coping with Home Network Security Threats
- Up-to-date anti-virus software will protect against viruses, worms, and Trojan Horses that the anti-virus software providers have identified and neutered.
Publisher: Network Magazine Author: Steve Steinke
- Learn the current Internet billing standards and read how to identify the online billing option that will be successful for your company.
Publisher: CIO.com Author: Darryl Dobin
- The Ghetto Hackers play the computer-security boom for all it's worth.(That means more than money.)
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Brendan I. Koerner
Don't Let the Web Bugs Bite
- Disreputable sites are installing small files in users’ hard drives to track their surfing habits. Here’s how they work and one precaution you can take.
Publisher: workz.com Author: Mike Banks Valentine
Don't Press the Panic Button
- You've just been hacked. Now what? Here's how to avoid resorting to panic mode.
Publisher: Darwinmag.com Author: Daintry Duffy
- E-commerce and IT executives discuss the ways and means of aligning fast-forward online initiatives with pause-and-play IT integration.
Publisher: CIO.com Author: Richard Pastore