Award-Winning Business Models
- Two companies won this year's Successful Internet Business Model award: iPrint and Priceline. Their business models combine web interactivity with an ability to meet unique customer needs during the purchase transaction.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Cliff Allen
B-TO-B : Let's Get Vertical
- The great untold story of online commerce is that business-to-business sales have already eclipsed the higher-profile business-to-consumer market by a long shot.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Mohanbir Sawhney and Steven Kaplan
B2B E-Commerce Hubs: Towards a Taxonomy of Business Models
- This article amplifies the different types of mechanisms and classifies the different B2B hubs on a parsimonious set of dimensions - what businesses buy, and how they buy.
Publisher: Mhansawhney.com Author: Steve Kaplan; Mohanbir Sawhney
Beyond the Hype: Making B2B E-Commerce Profitable
- Their latest research argues that the Internet still has the potential to radically change the ways corporations provide and trade goods and services with each other.
Publisher: Capital Ideas Author: Luis Garicano and Steven N. Kaplan
Business Fights Back: eBay Learns to Trust Again
- The world's most successful Internet company is based on two pillars of growth: the global spread of Internet- style capitalism and confidence in the basic goodness of the people who do business on the site. Both ideas came under attack on September 11.
Publisher: Fast Company Author: George Anders
Case Study: How to Get More Business Online as Freelance Marketer or Copywriter
- Thousands of marketing and advertising professionals have lost their jobs due to downsizing and layoffs this year. Some of the most talented and experienced among them are viewing this not as a tragedy, but as a heaven-sent chance to start their own businesses.
Publisher: MarketingSherpa.com Author: MarketingSherpa.com
- The ancient art of barter takes on new efficiencies, and global proportions, in the borderless world of the Internet.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Susan Moran
Cashing-In on Your Content
- If you produce content from articles, MP3s, videos to photographs -- on your site, now is the time to earn money from them. Discover the micropayment system that will allow you to sell content quickly and easily.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides Author: Jenny Fulbright