Business Models on the Web
- Business models are perhaps the most discussed and least understood aspect of the web.
Publisher: E-Commerce Learning Center
Author: Michael Rappa
Creating a Business Model for E-Commerce
- Companies are using e-commerce to raise the level of service to their customers.
But without a sound business model e-commerce can also derail an enterprise.
Publisher: CIO Magazine Author: CIO Magazine
E-Business: What's The Model?
- While the Internet clock ticks, many companies still struggle to find the best strategy.
Publisher: Information Week Author: Clinton Wilder
(Re) Writing Code
- Senior executives who want to transform their organization can't focus only on strategy or structure. Ultimately, they need to rescue their company's data from digital oblivion.
Publisher: Fast Company Author: Rekha Balu
A Look at Online Auctions
- Online auctions, their history, the problems they face, payment systems, business models, etc, and how to find out more about them.
Publisher: Free Pint Author: Ina Steiner
A Taxonomy of Internet Commerce
- This paper attempts to clarify terminology discussing the interface between commerce and the Internet.
Publisher: FirstMonday.dk Author: Paul Bambury
All the News That's Fit to Blog
- Say good-bye to the old-school pundits on the op-ed page of the New York Times. It's time to blog.
Publisher: Fast Company Author: John Ellis
An e-Business Model Ontology for Modeling e-Business
- Executives and academics should consider thinking about a rigorous approach to e-business models. This would help companies understand, communicate and share, change, measure, simulate and learn more about the different aspects of e-business in their firm.
Publisher: Bled Electronic Commerce Conference Author: Alexander Osterwalder
An Interview with Richard Hoy, President of Booklocker.com
- Andy Bourland interviews Richard Hoy, President of Booklocker.com. This interview should be quite valuable for those who are looking to monetize their content through the sales of ebooks and reports.
Publisher: Bourland.com Author: Andy Bourland