Are You Ready for e-Procurement?
- You can become more efficient and reap huge savings by connecting with your customers and suppliers electronically.
Publisher: Strategic Finance
Author: Jeremy Roche
- Big money is lost every day while trucks sit idle at international crossings, waiting for paperwork clearance. A new technology hopes to streamline the process.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Kevin Hogan
Built To Scale
- The face of large electronic-commerce Web sites is deceptively simple. The friendly Web pages of bookseller Amazon. com or PC retailer Dell Online hide the fact that huge, pulsating server farms with...
Publisher: Information Week Author: Jason Levitt
- E-commerce isn't quite so elementary for most companies. What if you sell a product that requires configuration or carries such a hefty price tag that buyers need some handholding before they commit?
Publisher: CIO WebBusiness Author: Scott Kirsner
Delivering The Goods
- Your Web site gets tons of orders, but how do you fill them? Don't go it alone--outsourcing makes fulfillment and distribution simpler and more efficient.
Publisher: Entrepreneur.com Author: Melissa Campanelli
Designing and Packaging Products for E-Business
- The ability to package and build offerings to be marketed, sold and serviced through online channels will be a critical factor in determining the winners and losers in the new economy.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Rick Bruner
E-fulfillment: Go There
- The shift to e-business has brought with it a new expectation: e-fulfillment.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Barry Silverstein
Establishing a Merchant Account for Your Web Business
- Many online businesses have had difficulty establishing a "merchant account" - a special type of bank account that holds the proceeds from credit card transactions.
Publisher: E-Commerce Times Author: David Johnson
Find an Internet Drop Shipper
- Finding a drop shipper for your Web site is a matter of doing your homework. Chris Malta talks you through it.
Publisher: workz.com Author: Chris Malta
- Success in e-commerce requires a finely tuned order fulfillment system. Getting the goods to customers quickly and painlessly requires smooth business processes.
Publisher: Businessfinancemag.com Author: Samuel Greengard