Digital Marketing Hits the Mainstream
- Marketing executives of five of the biggest offline companies discuss the impact of the Internet on their strategies.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Beth Snyder Bulik, Jennifer Gilbert
Direct Mail for Online Offers? Definitely...
- There are numerous dot-com firms using traditional postal lists to direct targeted traffic to their sites, to strengthen branding, and to secure direct sales via their e-commerce-enabled web sites.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Larry Roth
eMarketing to the Upper Classes
- If you read novels about the British upper classes, you'll notice that whenever scenes are in a kitchen, there's invariably something called an "Aga" there. Agas are to kitchen stoves what
Rolls Royces are to automobiles.
Publisher: MarketingSherpa.com Author: MarketingSherpa.com
Exposing Your Expertise
- Learn the steps to the single most effetive web site promotion tactic available.
Publisher: CyberSpeaker Author: Philippa Gamse
Getting Your Three Cents' Worth
- Is the three-cent click-through the best marketing concept since the five-cent cup of coffee? Or is the entire Web on its way to sinking into a 24-hour Ponzi.com scheme?
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Evan I. Schwartz