A Sure-Fire Way to Drive Traffic to the Intranet
- One of the most sure-fire ways of driving traffic to your site is putting something employees absolutely need on the site and making that the only way they can get it.
Publisher: Intranet Design Magazine
Are multiple data warehouses too much of a good thing?
- With the data warehouse proving to be one of the most important architectural phenomena to arrive on the information-processing scene in the 1990s, IT executives at many large corporations are wondering: If one data warehouse is good, are multiple data warehouses better?
Publisher: Intranet Journal††† Author: W. H. Inmon†††
Controlling the Outbreak of Renegade Web Sites on Your Intranet
- Because software vendors are making their Web-server products easily available to willing wannabe Webmasters, it is becoming increasingly difficult to lend credibility to a corporate intranet.
Publisher: Intranet Design Magazine††† Author: Paul I. Tao†††
Effective Info Architecture
- Once you know a few simple techniques, your users can show you how to organize your site. Andrew Chak shows you how to be an effective information architect.
Publisher: WebTechniques.com††† Author: Andrew Chak†††
- It took nine months, eight project teams and one determined executive. But today, Nike's intranet enables global information sharing in a flash.
Publisher: Darwinmag.com††† Author: Mike Caldwell†††
Giving the Intranet a Facelift
- After much ado and a very long wait, I recently gave my Intranet a new look and feel.
Publisher: Intranet Design Magazine††† Author: P.G. Daly†††
- Are corporate portals a high-tech ''window'' to keep staff well informed, or are they a glorified filing cabinet to store useless information?
Publisher: CFO.com††† Author: Anthony Sibillin†††
- Want to find one area where Internet technology is delivering more than expected? Look within. Intranets are boosting efficiency and creativity, and changing work patterns. Here are seven steps to the ultimate Intranet.
Publisher: Fast Company††† Author: George Anders†††