eCommerce Takes Off
- How will electronic commerce dramatically change the business landscape? The author posits theories of improved efficiency for transactions, changing channel relationships, expanding global trade and exploding revenues.
Author: Jane C. Linder
- The authors of Net Slaves pay tribute to the unheralded victims of the dotcom revolution.
Publisher: CIO.com Author: Meg Mitchell
- David Weinberger, coauthor of The Cluetrain Manifesto, talks about the impending death of corporate life as we know it.
Publisher: CIO Magazine Author: Emelie Rutherford
Freedom to Roam
- How will ubiquitous connectivity change the way workers work and consumers consume?
Publisher: Darwinmag.com Author: Scott Kirsner
Get Ready to Grow
- The question is, What are you doing right now to get ready for the coming good times?
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Dana Blankenhorn
How Does Your Garden Tank?
- Despite millions in venture capital and plenty of water, Garden.com couldn't survive the Internet's blight. Learn what went wrong from COO Jamie O'Neill.
Publisher: Darwinmag.com Author: Elaine M. Cummings and Kathleen S. Carr
How the Recession Saved My Career
- A Web designer looks back at sites designed for high-tech clients, lamenting excesses of the IPO craze. Now that it's over, the persistent programmers and diligent designers are ready to make real progress.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: David McKnight
How to Successfully Manage a Digital Business in an Economic Downturn
- The question is not what economic environment we are entering into, or whether e-business works, or is e-business here to stay, but rather how can a business leverage a scalable e-business strategy that will service their needs both now and in the future.
Publisher: ManagerWise.com Author: Mike Myatt
Hype Springs Eternal
- Like most of the forty-niners who didn't leave California with much gold, those panning for quick e-commerce riches are also going bust. It's time to get real.
Publisher: Darwinmag.com Author: Tom Davenport
Internet E-Commerce: Delivering on the Real Promise
- The State of E-Commerce:Is It for Real? Let's face it: some signs are encouraging, but true success stories are few and far between.
Publisher: Se-com.com Author: Chris Dallas-Feeney ; Grande Bucca ; Michael Appel ; Aditya Bhasin