- Six visionaries provide a glimpse of the Net's possible future: a billion users, online streams of personalized information and no bandwidth restrictions.
Publisher: Inter@ctive Week
Author: Rebecca Cantwell, Jane Bosveld, Todd Spangler, Meg McGinity, Louis Trager and Mel Duvall
Boom Or Bust?
- The New Economy hasn't just changed business. It has fundamentally altered our views of wealth, innovation, and how far is up.
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Michael Lewis
Change Agent - Issue 34
- The fact is, the wild oscillations in our business life will continue to get wilder and wilder, probably forever.
Publisher: Fast Company Author: Seth Godin
- The weeding out of e-businesses is a painful process, but it's one that's eventual and necessary for the industry to grow and survive.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Greg Sherwin, Emily Avila
- Old Economy firms are joining hands with longtime bitter rivals to compete against the biggest online marketplaces. Can they finally learn to get along?
Publisher: Business 2.0 Author: Julia Acer and Mohanbir Sawhney
Don't Become a Dot-Com Road Kill
- Dot-coms, who used to spend money like there was no tomorrow, are falling one-by-one with a loud thud. Here are the do's and don'ts of targeting customers online without the cash burn rate of the failed dot-coms.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides Author: Lee Traupel
Dot-coms hold out hope
- Yes, the rush has slowed, but venture capitalists still have money to invest.
Publisher: Business Law Today Author: Eran Kahana
E-Business: The New Management Challenge
- The Internet continues to erode the brick & mortar marketplace. Traditional business thinking can be an obstacle to success in cyberspace.
Publisher: The Graziadio School of Business & Management Author: Charles Morrissey & Bob McQuaid
E-commerce: It's still anybody's game
- A sweeping new survey from the Harris Poll people shows that online consumers don't know eBay from Bombay.
Publisher: ZDNet Author: Margaret Kane
E-Commerce: The World at Your Fingertips
- E-Commerce is here, and it is dramatically changing the business landscape. Small businesses need to know how to take advantage of it. Here is a comprehensive look on how small guys can tap the power of the Internet.
Publisher: Power HomeBiz Guides Author: Nach Maravilla