Essential rules for banner buying
- Your site can make money on the Internet. You can even make money advertising with banner ads. You just have to know the new rules.
Author: Dana Blankenhorn
Evaluate a Target Web Site
- Just because a Web site looks good doesn't necessarily mean it's the right place for your ad.
Publisher: CNET Author: CNET
Evaluating sponsorship opportunities
- Many advertisers are beginning to test site sponsorships, which are usually much more costly and extensive than a simple banner buy.
Publisher: I-frontier.com Author: Brad Aronson
Getting the Right Ad Play -- without the Portals
- Ad networks like DoubleClick can deliver a wide variety of Web audiences to advertisers, sometimes more cheaply than the leading portals.
Publisher: Business Week Online Author: Heather Green
- The dot-coms rule this year's $125 million Super Bowl Sunday, targeting up to 400 percent of revenues for 30-second chunks of network air. What a deal, right?
Publisher: Wired.com Author: Warren Berger
How Effective Are Your Integrated Advertising Efforts?
- What's one of the biggest challenges facing companies today? Developing strategies that take into account on- and offline activity. Chris tells you how to get started.
Publisher: ClickZ.com Author: Chris McTiernan
How to Avoid False or Misleading Internet Advertising
- Advertising on the Internet -- like advertising on TV, radio or in print -- can expose a company to legal liability. The Federal Trade Commission has issued guidelines that advertisers must follow to avoid potential claims for false or misleading advertising online.
Publisher: Gigalaw.com Author: Douglas J. Wood