McClanahan Myers Espey LLP - Patent Litigation Contingency Fee Attorneys.
††† Author: Miriam R. Lafuente†††
The Basics of Community Trademarks in the European Union
- The obvious worldwide nature of the Internet means that companies doing business online may need to be concerned with trademark laws in many countries. Fortunately, the "community trademark" enables a business to seek trademark rights in 15 European countries simultaneously.
††† Author: Peter K. Yu†††
The Federal Trademark Dilution Act of 1995
- In the area of recent developments affecting trademark law, the Federal Trademark Dilution Act of 1995 ("Dilution Act") will have the most significant single impact on the day-to-day practice of trademark law.
Publisher: McGuire, Woods, Battle & Boothe LLP
††† Author: John W. Burke, III†††
The Relationship Between Antitrust and Intellectual Property Laws
- The U.S. antitrust and intellectual property laws often seem to be in conflict with each other. While antitrust laws encourage competition, intellectual property laws grant their owners monopoly-like rights.
††† Author: Shubha Ghosh†††
Trademarks & Business Goodwill
- A basic discussion of strong versus weak marks, the need for searches, the value of state and federal registrations and other matters of importance to owners of small businesses.
Publisher: Franklin Pierce Law Center
††† Author: Thomas G. Field, Jr.†††
Trademarks and Internet Domain Names
- The immense popularity of the Internet does not come without its problems, including legal issues involving intellectual property rights. One area of particular concern today is the assignment of "domain names" on the Internet.
Publisher: Christie, Parker & Hale, LLP
††† Author: Wesley W. Monroe†††
Unfair Competition & Trademark Infringement
- Unfair competition, both the common law tort and the federal statute,
attempts to enforce a certain level of honest practices in industrial
or commercial matters.
Publisher: The 'Lectric Law Library
††† Author: D. Jennings Meincke†††
Previous 10 Publications ]