Author: Dean L. Sivara
Anti-Kmart? I Don't Think So!
- Speaker and consultant Harry K. Jones, a life-long fan of Kmart, discusses how he has been accused of being anti-Kmart when he was simply expressing his outrage for the lackluster leadership team that has allowed one of the world's top retailers to be reduced to cheap fodder for editorial cartoonists and late-night talk show hosts.
Publisher: AchieveMax, Inc.
Author: Harry K. Jones
EDI: Antiquated or ready for a rebirth?
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), an information system devised to transmit data between companies through integrated computer applications, has been around for almost 30 years.
Publisher: Apparel Industry Magazine
Author: Alan Tingle
Fashion Fast Forward
- Meet Zara, the European clothing-retail phenom that's got more style than Gap, faster growth than Target, and logistical prowess that rivals Wal-Mart's.
Publisher: Business 2.0
Author: Miguel Helft
Global Powers of Retailing
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu is proud to present our latest research in the retail industry, published annually in cooperation with STORES magazine, a subsidiary of the National Retail Federation.
Publisher: Deloitte & Touche
Author: Deloitte & Touche
High Performance Retail - What Does Great Performance Look Like?
- The principles of high performance retail are the principles of high performance business - and the 'point of sale' can encompass bricks and mortar, e-commerce, personal selling, b2b, mail order - anywhere your enterprise shows up for your customers.
Publisher: The CEO Refresher
Author: Rick Sidorowicz
How art.com Uses ABC to Succeed
- The dot.com mania is over, and surviving companies are turning to tried-and-true techniques like activity-based costing to build and maintain a successful e-tail business.
Publisher: Strategic Finance
Author: Thomas L. Zeller, David R. Kublank; and Philip G. Makris
Next 10 Publications ]