Author: James Jatkevicius
Free Legal Resource Aggregators on the Web
- With the blossoming of the Internet, a great number of Web-based legal research resources, many of them free, have sprouted, making general legal research available to laymen, generalist searchers, and undergraduates.
General vs. Niche: Understanding Your Practice
- Developing and running a law practice is difficult enough when the principals understand the direction they're heading. But when a practice is directionless, confused, or — worse yet — working at cross-purposes within itself, the chance of getting anywhere by choice is virtually nil.
Author: Robert J. McGuirl
How the mid-sized survive
- What are the challenges for mid-sized firms? Consider multi-disciplinary practices, globalization, large-sized firms and law-firm M&As. The authors conducted a survey of mid-sized law firms around the and came up with a framework for action.
Publisher: Business Law Today
Author: Carol M. Sánchez and Patrick E. Mears
How to Improve Your Cash Flow
- Know your weekly cash flow status? The age of your receivables? Vigilance, and small changes, can keep you in the black.
Publisher: ABA Law Practice Management
Author: Edward J. Poll
How to Word Invoices That Clients Are Happy to Pay
- The basic secret in invoicing is to tell the client everything you did. This marketing guru tells why, in his opinion, there is no such thing as an invoice that is too long.
Author: Jay G. Foonberg
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]