Attack of the Killer LBES
- Hollywood is buzzing about the new breed of location-based entertainment centers.
Publisher: Red Herring Author: Deborah Claymon
Consumers Drive the Music Industry
- A panel of new media execs in San Francisco’s “Audio Alley” predict that today’s CDs are tomorrow’s 8-tracks, and that the Net is the future for music.
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Claudia Martin
Diamonds in the Rough
- Minor league baseball is afraid of becoming a victim of its own success.
Publisher: CFO.com Author: Tim Reason
- Despite Hollywood's best efforts to forge a relationship with Silicon Valley, the two have only flirted with each other.
Publisher: Red Herring Author: Alex Gove
From E-Book to E-Film
- Like a starlet hoping to be discovered at Schwabs Drug Store, Jones emailed her pitch to more than 50 production companies in February 1999. And she got lucky.
Publisher: Wired Magazine Author: M.J. Rose
Great Ideas on the Net are Scarce
- Rick Haffey writes: "I've been checking out film Web sites, and so far I've seen a generous amount of mediocrity.
Publisher: Digitrends.net Author: Chaz Austin