Telecommuting -- Out of Sight, Out of Mind?
- Research on responses and attitudes about organizational justice among telecommuters and suggestions for management based on these findings.
Publisher: Graziadio Business Report Author: Terry Egan and Nancy Kurland
- How do you manage a telecommuting workforce? Since the Internet has made telecommuting easier, how should the far-flung workers be handled? A guide to the types of telecommuting and their pros and cons.
Publisher: Business Law Today Author: Lori Bauer
The HRIS in Small Companies: Tips for Weighing the Options
- No one argues that the larger the company, the greater the need for a sophisticated computerized Human Resource Information System (HRIS). It is becoming equally important, though, for small and medium-sized companies to invest in an HRIS.
Publisher: HR Magazine Author: Ruth E. Thaler-Carter
The technology of performance management
- Changing behavior effectively and carefully is a fundamental skill of line-manager and human resource manager. This article shows how to do this the performance management way.
Publisher: Performance Management Homepage Author: Drs. M. Rietdijk
Virtual HR May Solve Paperwork Woes
- Hutcheson believes that the Internet is coming to the rescue. Data warehousing, electronic timecards, HTML document-compiling engines, and all parts of the new technology may solve paperwork problems.
Publisher: HRnext.com Author: Lisa Higgins