Author: Brian Flanagan
Packing Up Treasury’s Boxes
- Not only will new providers host systems for cash managers and treasurers, but they will also perform transactions. Routine, day-to-day operations are now on the block, setting the stage for in-house treasury operations to shrink dramatically.
Author: Richard H. Gamble
Seven Ways to Build Better Budgets
- The "perfect" budgeting process appears to be equal parts strategic planning, automation, effective budgeting tools, teamwork and dedicated resources.
Author: Joanne Sammer
The Art of Cash Management
- Tips on understanding and implementing cash management strategies. Includes how to maximize cash flow, assess your current cash position, and evaluate investment account options.
Author: Jill Andresky Fraser
The Kindest Cuts
- When corporate spending is tight, spend money on better ways of working, not on better computers. Here are eight ways to cut wisely.
Author: Christopher Koch
The New Frontier in Budget
- With the proliferation of activity-based costing, can activity-based budgeting be far behind? Very few companies are using this approach, but consultants predict it will soon spread, as financial managers learn about its advantages and new software paves the way.
Author: Ivy McLemore
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]