Author: Michael Davis
Still thinking of Doing an IPO? -- Part 2
- The second part of a two-part series, this article outlines the formal IPO procedural process, the cost, and the purpose and requirements of the "road show." Links to the first installment that explained the overall process.
Publisher: Graziadio Business Report
Tell It Like It Is, Strategically
- Companies are facing a double whammy in shareholder communications. Volatile markets mean more questions than ever before from shareholders, and Reg FD brought new restrictions on how to answer those questions.
Author: Joanne Sammer
The Coming Proxy Wars
- This year’s hot issues include poison pills, alternate slates of directors, and executive pay. And yes, some shareholders are worried about auditors’ double lives.
Publisher: Corporate Board Member
Author: Jessica Fourneret
The Earnings Management Mousetrap
- The assault on managed earnings, led by the SEC, is winning applause from investor advocates, academics and even many finance pros. But companies are still doing what they can to smooth out earnings — very cautiously.
Author: Richard H. Gamble
The SEC's New Penchant for the Web -- None too Soon
- Too few companies have taken advantage of the timeliness and power of the company web site to advance their investor relations story. But that's about to change, with the SEC's new proposal to require real-time disclosure on the corporate web site.
Author: William Dupuy
Previous 10 Publications ]
Next 10 Publications ]